the ultimate destination
discover the best in sports on florida's beautiful panhandle
At Panama City Beach Sports Complex, we’re serious about sports and fun. In addition to the perfect location, our complex boasts 160 acres of premium, flexible space. We provide your teams, players and coaches with a unique experience when participating in events or training for the upcoming season.
Through a public-private partnership with Visit Panama City Beach, St. Joe Company and Bay District Schools, sports visitors on play-cation can enjoy a world-class sports complex on the World's Most Beautiful Beaches. The project will be one of the largest complexes in the southeast.
Panama City Beach Sports Complex is conveniently located at the main intersection of the south. Whether you're here for a travel tournament or a local Floridian, you'll feel right at home among the Florida landscape and endless white sands.
Located just North of Highway 98 in Panama City Beach, your team is never too far away from the area's best dining, lodging, and activities for the whole family to enjoy. Enjoy superior facilities, warm weather and sugar white sand.
- AstroTurf with Z-Cap Cooling Technology on 9 of the fields
- Natural Grass on 4 of the fields
- Two Championship fields with capacity up to 1,500
- LED-Lights on all 13 fields
- Warm-up area
- Wi-Fi access throughout complex
- Dedicated tournament buildings
- On-site concession stands
- Lounging pavilions
- 1,000 parking spots
Facility Policies Overview
- No pets allowed.
- Service animals must always be on a leash, with identification bib.
- No metal spikes.
- No gum, sunflower seeds or shelled nuts.
- No portable heaters.
- Smoking and ALL tobacco products, including E-Cigarettes and Vaping are prohibited.
- No skateboards, roller blades, roller skates, scooters, etc.
- Overnight parking is prohibited including RV’s and campers.
- To see a more complete list of our facility rules, please click here.